Friday, February 13

Had my first somewhat icky experience this morning.

Had an appointment with a man today. He insisted that it be early. I'm not a morning person by any stretch, but I decided it would be ok this time. So I arrived at his place at 8:45 am. Big messy house--evidence of kids everywhere, but that's ok. What wasn't ok was that when scheduling the appointment I'd asked for some coffee upon my arrival, so we could sit and chat and get to know each other a little bit before the 'event.' However, when I got there he informed me that he'd forgotten to get my coffee and tried to kiss me before I'd even taken my coat off. Jeez Louise. It seemed as if he also forgot to use deodorant that morning, because his pits were ripe. My god. I was not even the slightest bit turned on, and very relieved when it only took him about a minute of fucking me to come. He was disappointed, and I didn't care. I just wanted this relatively harmless but unpleasant for me hour to end. Fortunately he didn't say anything when I didn't attempt to fill out the hour with anything else besides chit chat, and finally, after 45 minutes, I was able to escape.

When I got home from this, I heard from my 'quick' client via email. He's totally no nonsense. Just likes a less than 2 minute blow job, pays me, and I'm out of there. And his office is only 7 minutes away, so the whole experience is well worth the hundred bucks it nets me. I have to wonder though, why he wouldn't just jerk off for a quick release? But it's his money, so I'm not going to ask him lest he not call me the next time he feels the need for some 'relief,' as he puts it.