Friday, March 26

Spent a little more time today with my fuck buddy X. I referred to him as a former fuck buddy in an earlier post, but considering I've seen him 3 times in the past week I suppose he's back to being a fuck buddy again.

X and I have a contentious relationship. We argue about everything. Well, I should say he argues about everything since he refuses to even entertain the idea that he might be wrong about something. He's totally arrogant. It drives me absolutely mad, but at the same time all the bickering back and forth is mostly entertaining. I can't say I know too many people that I relate to in this fashion. People just sort of naturally defer to me--making plans, the best way to do things, etc. etc. X doesn't. He'll ask my opinion or for some information about something and then tell me I'm wrong when I know I'm definitely not. I know he's just doing it to be difficult and get my goat. It works, too. But it also creates a lot of sexual tension as well.

X knows that when he's in front of me (he's got to convince me to see him first, and that usually takes a lot of doing on his part) and starts behaving dominantly sexual I don't resist. Well, sometimes I do, but it's just token resistance. All he has to do is touch me and this little switch flips in my brain and I'm his to do with as he wishes. Today he convinced me to give him head in his car. We were in a fairly public place and he knows how I feel about car sex---I'd rather not do it and risk getting arrested. So naturally he feels the need to push that limit. Anyway, I was wearing a skirt and thigh high stockings and he was finger fucking me as I was sucking his cock. At one point he sort of held my head down so his entire cock was in my mouth and told me not to move. It was all I could do not to choke on it, as he slid his fingers in and out of my pussy. I was moaning around his cock, and trying to lift my head up but not being allowed to. I was totally turned on and it briefly occurred to me that this is never something that happens with a client. I'm always in charge. I'd be upset if a client acted like this.

I feel like a toy when I'm with X. I think it's kind of ironic that I never feel like a toy when I'm with a client, considering that I'm supposed to be 'servicing' them. It's generally pleasant and sort of sweet, actually. I hardly ever feel like a 'dirty girl' when I'm with a client, but when I'm with X, I always do.

Odd.