Monday, April 12

I had a pleasant Easter with the family. Had the usual ham dinner, but due to the lack of small children no easter eggs! I meant to get the boyfriend a chocolate bunny at least, but I totally forgot. However, I did make some totally kickass scalloped potatoes that I found here: Epicurious Recipe for Scalloped Potatoes with Three Cheeses. They live up to the hype in the comments.

This evening I went and worked on the Movable Type problem I was having on Friday and much to my amazement, I actually figured out what was wrong and got it working. Hopefully I'll be able to get all this stuff here at blogspot moved to my new domain within a reasonable time frame. I'm kind of sad because I think I'm not going to be able to take the comments that have been made so far over without doing tons of manual labor.

Word of mouth is an amazing thing. I believe today is the day I surpassed 10,000 site visits. I'm really amazed that there are that many people out there who wish to read my ramblings. I also want to thank those of you who have sent thoughtful questions via email. I really do welcome any and all questions, and if they don't have to do with revealing my identity or precise whereabouts, I'm happy to have something to address in future posts.

I should have actual sexy stuff to report this coming week, since a surprising (to me) number of gentlemen I've spent time with in the past have been getting in touch and trying to schedule appointments. I guess it's not just the wild animals that get randy in the Spring.