Tuesday, April 13

Just to clarify (and I should add this to the FAQ), the reason this site is titled "My Secret Life..." is because it's about a secret part of my life.

The only person that knows I do this besides (obviously) the clients, is a very close friend of mine who does it too. In fact, she's the one who gave me the idea in the first place. We share with one another the details of where we are going and who we'll be with, for safety's sake.

In case you've missed the reference to my open-relationship with the boyfriend in various posts, I'll mention it again. He knows I have other sexual relationships but he prefers not to be informed of the details. On the other hand, I like to hear the details about his escapades and he enjoys sharing them with me. Since he'd rather not be informed of the details of my sexual liaisons and that's worked for us for years, he's not aware I'm being paid for my companionship. Would he be upset to find out? Perhaps. Perhaps not. However, it's his choice to be kept in the dark. If he suddenly wanted to know about my extra-curricular activities, I would tell him--but the one-sided "Don't ask, don't tell' policy works for him and so that is how it is for now.

Yesterday this guy (second paragraph) IMed me, wishing to set up another appointment. He made me an offer which was 66% of my rate, which I politely refused. Then he proceeded to give me a ration of shit about how the reason he liked me in the first place is because I actually seemed to enjoy what I was doing, vs. just 'being in it for the money.' I attempted to explain to him that while yes, I do enjoy what I do, I'm not going to negotiate the price. "But you know me, and you know I'm cute and I'm a nice guy..." I told him I'm a very busy lady and the laws of supply and demand are in effect and why should I see him for a huge discount, when I could just spend my limited available time with someone else that I also know is cute and a nice guy? He just wasn't getting it. "If you really enjoyed seeing me, then you'd just do it and any money you received would be a bonus." So then I had to point out that any time I spend not doing my real job costs me money. He finally seemed to get that. Out of nowhere he says, "Do you miss my cock? Just curious, have you thought about it at all?" I suppose the fantasy whore would have then gone on and on about how all I can think about is when I'll get to play with his cock again, but I'd had about enough of this guy. I don't want to see him again. So I was honest and I said, "No, as a matter of fact, I haven't thought much about it at all. And I've got lots of work to do, so I'm logging off. See ya."