Wednesday, June 30

I'm sure a lot of you have heard about the 23 year old teacher down in Florida that had sex with her 14 year old student. But here's a link, in case you haven't:

Reading Teacher Booked

Now I'm not going to advocate teachers sleeping with their students, of course. However, I was just talking to a friend the other day about how womenkind would be better off if teenage boys had their initial sexual experiences with older experienced women. I think it would help the male learning curve tremendously.

Speaking of learning curves, I think while I wasn't looking someone slipped the new friend I've been seeing some kind of Instruction Manual to What Get's Laura Going and/or Off. He's really something else, and I'm feeling rather like I've struck gold. Some days I feel like a very lucky girl, and today is definitely one of those days. Now if he just wasn't leaving the country for a couple of weeks...

My out of town company is arriving soon. Must run off and finish preparing for that. Fun, fun.