Thursday, June 24

I've been asked if I'd post one of my ads here, so readers could see what I have to say about myself. I'd rather not. I don't really want this blog to be that closely associated with my advertising.

Speaking of advertising, I haven't in quite a while now, and I have no particular plans to do so any time in the near future.

I've been thinking about it quite a bit, and I feel as though I might be at the point where I've satisfied my curiosity about the world of sex for hire. I'm not making any promises about that, for I know I may just change my mind. Obviously, I'll post about it if I do decide to place another ad or spend some time with a 'regular.' But I've been turning down appointments left and right though, and while I don't particularly enjoy disappointing people, I'm just not into it right now and I don't think it would be fair to a client to see him when I'm not feeling enthusiastic.

I guess I'll have to change the name of this blog if I actually commit to retiring, eh?

Mr. X (my former fuck buddy who I've posted about before) is now permanently on my Shit List. We had a conversation yesterday that firmed up in my mind my desire to never speak to him again. I wished him the best of luck in finding a woman with no self-esteem who'd put up with his utter selfishness and thanked him for the life lesson. I think it's interesting how perfectly calm I feel when I know I've made an excellent decision.