Tuesday, July 13

According to this article, Top 10 Women's Sexual Fantasies, being a stripper or a hooker is #4 on the list. Who knew? I didn't realize it was such a popular fantasy.

As for the rest of the entries, the ones that currently appeal to me are 9, 7, 6, 3, and 1.

I find the article itself is pretty hokey. I think the supposed quotes by the women interviewed aren't very realistically quote-like. No one talks like this: "In some fantasies I obey, yet in others I fight him and refuse to do anything he says until he finally ties me to the bed and calms me with his rhythmic penetration." Calms me with his rhythmic penetration? Gimme a break.

I think it might be fun to poll my female blog readers as to what theirs actually are (not just the ones listed by the dumb article), particularly the ones you haven't discussed with your partner. Anonymous, of course.