Saturday, July 24

I've been away from my computer for a couple of days, visiting a girlfriend, hence my absence here. Now my inbox is full, my house is a mess, and I must spend today re-grouping.

Things I've learned over the past couple days: Vanilla Stoli and Diet Coke is an excellent low-carb cocktail, I'm not sure which one of us is the bad influence, don't believe a lawyer when he tells you he's never done anything like this before, and she and I should never ever become roommates. Ever. Men will loudly exclaim "Oh my god" when you accidentally give them an upskirt flash while you're not paying attention and fumbling around with trying to stuff a parking ticket in the visor on the opposite side of the car. Oh, and try not to get jalepeno pepper juice under one's fingernails, for it will sting for hours.