Wednesday, August 4

An old friend I hadn't seen since college hunted me down and found me yesterday. What a surprise! We talked and I found it amusing as well as interesting that our recollection of certain events and people are totally different. Personally I think my memories are the right ones, and his are wrong, but of course that's what I think.

I'm finally feeling more or less healthy again, after a bout with strep throat. Thank god for antibiotics. Now of course it's starting to be ragweed season and I want to itch my eyes out of my head, but I'll take that over a sore throat any day.

I wish I had some interesting sex tidbits to report, however, my recent ill health has definitely put a damper on my sex life. Perhaps now that I'm back to my old self again I can make something interesting happen.