Wednesday, September 22

A commenter on my most recent post called me "psycho." Well, I must say that's probably the first time in my life that anyone has ever used that particular word to describe me. I've certainly been called a lot of different things but psycho has never been one of them. Thanks for the laugh, Donna Martin.

The boy I referred to in my last post admitted that he purposely sent me a photo of someone else when initially started communicating since he didn't know who I was. He said he thought I'd be mad about it if he revealed he'd done that before having coffee with me, and thought that maybe I just wouldn't notice the bait and switch. I told him that he should rethink his future approach and wished him better luck next time.

Things have been fairly quiet around here. All work and no play is making Laura a dull girl.