Saturday, September 4

I was a little surprised at some of the negative comments regarding Thursday's post. I don't have to resort to trickery to get laid, which is what some folks seemed to think I was saying. The way I see it is all I was doing was using a more creative approach to gettin' some than what is usual. It seems to me that some people just don't have a sense of humor and probably should lighten up a bit. Sheesh, it's not like I went out and got some ruffies and laced the guy's after dinner drink with them or something.

I'm still on this little high from the fervent, passionate sex I had the other night, and since it's Saturday morning and the boyfriend and I have a busy day planned and it's always nice to start off the day with a bang, I think after I finish writing this I'm going to employ some more trickery. My evil plan this time is to sneak back into the bedroom and climb under the covers from the bottom of the bed and see if I can wake up the boyfriend with my minty fresh mouth.

Oh, and I mentioned back at the end of June that I was starting the Atkins diet because I'd gained some weight I was looking to be rid of and today I'm thrilled to report that I'm now within 10 lbs of my first goal. My first goal was to reattain my previous all time lowest adult weight. These next 10 lbs are going to be tough, I'm sure, but I'm so very motivated to just get it done. I think I may get out my "skinny jeans" today and try them on for further inspiration.