Sunday, September 5

Yesterday morning's surprise attack worked to put the boyfriend in a good mood for the day, although it was a gratuitous act, since I didn't wind up getting any. But that was fine. I made him bacon and eggs afterwards, too. Note to self, cooking bacon while half naked is not a good idea. We had an exhausting day. I helped him with a work project he's been trying to finish and I was out like a light by 10:30 pm. So much for an exciting fun filled Saturday night.

Today's agenda includes vast amounts of housework and not much else. Even saucy tarts get mired down with real life sometimes. Hopefully by the end of the day I'll still have enough energy to seduce the boyfriend later on. I figure we're on a roll with the sex stuff, considering there's been two events already this week, and I might as well keep up with the trend. He's always complaining that I don't play Scrabble with him enough, so perhaps I'll suggest a round of that with the loser having to play Love Slave.

My skinny jeans fit!